Helth - Morning Fog (OM) Helth - Morning Fog (OM)

Beautiful and insirational.

i think you may have bad luck, but this song should get all of the credit its glory deserves.
its awe inspiring great transition. bueatiful melody. great volume
(and changes)

overall i dont know why this song doesn't have like a 4.50 or somthing...
sigh. it makes me mad that my bad song have higher scores that this...

but at least you have some honest reviewers. you shoul;d thank your fellow newgrounds mates
later!

Deathmatch (Updated again) Deathmatch (Updated again)

i must say

great song, i agree with most of the negative and positive comments here.

But, other than you eq problems, i think you have to lower the drum volume just a little bit, lower the super high frequency that probably came from your recording.. and Higher The Guitar! i want to hear that solo man... !

this song is rocking and needs to be heard, the same almost goes for the voice, i know its metal and has to be, (um i dont know how to call that painful thing ou to with your throught) type of singing, but the voice lacks tone, yes thats right i cant hear what it is you are trying to pitch...
i dont really care for lyrics in metal, i am not a gore type of guy.. but this song is good enought to pass with me,

but you have to work on quality you hear? making the super high freq lowered helps in this situation... try it, i'm serious....

Pure-Metal-UTA responds:

So lower the high frequency of which instrument? The overall track, or the drums?
And also, turn up the treble frequency on the lead guitar? That I can do.

I agree that the vocals (Called growls for future reference) has low volume, and it probably wouldn't hurt to turn up the freq a bit on them either.

I'll see what I can do with adjusting the frequency and I can easily turn down the drums. After that, I'll see how it sounds. I personally really like this song, so I want it to be the best it can be.

Thanks for the review, it was extremely useful!

SN | No Purpose Flour | SN SN | No Purpose Flour | SN

Very Dramatic

i can feel the whole song emerging through my brain and very soul.. i love the drums they add a very violent essence while the pads and piano balances it with a sense of light and love and emotion

i am loving the drums at 1:27

ok onward. the song is very compatible as a whole and can be used for many different thing.
Honestly this is your best song.

still a 9 though huh xD, jk jk

yeah i would say this is one of my better tracks

thanks for the review man

Awake - Supernova Awake - Supernova

not at all... but lovin it

there is no way i can do drums like that, so many mixes, i love the little backgrounds sprinkle music that came right after the first solo session.
the piano you use is amazing, and those end (hip hop ish) drums are so emotional and. your piano mixed with that last synth and pad seemed so heavenly.

i was writing as a heard along. i think i write best like that.
anyways perfect score for you , and good job!

Planxty Lady Wrixon+*~.0 Planxty Lady Wrixon+*~.0

Yo Dude IMPORTANT

you should take that link off of there, i tried to go to it and it sent me through all your files, (at least i think these are all your files...)

You can easily get hacked, seriously take off the other version of your song link
honestly i did not look at anything.. i just saw the folders and guessed
oh and you have a pretty nice song here...

Chronamut responds:

lol if i get hacked it is only their doom not mine - there is a lotta stuff on here that they reallt don't wish to see hehehe ;)

I might change the link to an image upload site though anyways though because ips are known to change so that link will prolly become irrelevant in future..

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

SN/ Spirits of the Fifth Floor SN/ Spirits of the Fifth Floor

i'm a little off with this one...

Very well done done get me wrong... and some great sounds. but i cant put my finger on it.... but something is wrong.

although the bouncy bass i really liked ALOT

im glad you liked it

the song is in 5/4, that might be why it sounds off

Sax Practice #1 {s20} Sax Practice #1 {s20}

i love you ( no gay )

the Saxaphone has such a godly sound. and you make it sound so nice here

SN |Lost, But on Her Way| SN SN |Lost, But on Her Way| SN

Hot, is this shit!

man you and your piano skills, this is creative explosion in my ears and i am loving it. there is the essence of peace in this song yet, still, can go as hard as the drums themselves!

SessileNomad responds:

glad you liked it dude, took me fucking forever to go this

--Warning Signs-- --Warning Signs--

well done

i like it. transitions are nice, beat rock out the techno, and overall good song

but i think its a bit too repetitive and slow.

KrazeyOne responds:

Slow? How so?

Flash/Audio Collab Submission Flash/Audio Collab Submission

very cool... and i closed all other windows this

and i like it... you are good... and i am not going to be on a computer until like december... just giving you a heads up

it sounds kinda like a metroid intro
ummm
See Ya Later
hope i get back sooner

SessileNomad responds:

"very cool... and i closed all other windows this"and i like it... you are good...

wtf does that mean xD

alright ill see you back in december dude

metriod intro huh, i could see that, well, for some of the games, if my memory serves me correctly, the intro isnt constant in all of the games

see you soon dude